segunda-feira, 13 de agosto de 2012

Wish upon a star


You know, I wish I could have so many stars to look everyday here. And I imagine myself looking at them, amazed, and waiting for the next falling star to come. I wish one of them could fall on my yard, so that I would have one my own, to shine and to be admired every day. But it would be selfishness, so maybe I would throw it on the sky again, so that everyone could see such beauty. I've already made so many wishes upon a star, and some of them have already come true. I keep wishing. I keep looking to the sky. I keep searching for the next falling star to fall right here. I will have more wishes coming true. Maybe someday I can step outside your yard, and grab another chair to stay aside you. We could talk, laugh, philosophize and watch the universe in VIP seats.

But this is another wish.

I wish I could have so many stars to look everyday here.

Um comentário: