terça-feira, 4 de dezembro de 2012

"Not all those who wander are lost"




http://senga89.deviantart.com/
So here I am at the Woods again. Each tree is so similar to each other… I don’t know if I passed here already. Well, the only thing I can do is keep walking.
I think it’s a good idea to cover my footsteps after me, just in case someone wants to follow it. Maybe I can trick them. Maybe I can make all these memories get lost, not finding the way to my mind anymore.

The mist is not helping much tonight. I can’t see anything through it, neither from where I came or where I could go. I’m stuck. Should I camp over here with all these feelings to make me company, or should I try to reach a path to some place where broken dreams aren’t allowed?

I don’t know. The only thing I won’t do is coming back. Even the smiles are equal back there. There is no mist to make you wonder what it hides. There is no tree to climb and see what is ahead. Artificial lights make stars fade. And the only noise I hear is the moaning of everyone going insanely back and forth, as disorganized as they possibly can. Why would I have to stay and live the fate of being like them? I couldn’t stand to be just one more… I didn’t want to have a standardized smile.
I wanted to be THE one.

Besides, I’m too far from there. No one will come after me… If they at least notice I’m not there anymore. All of them, rushing their days, not even realizing how much life they are letting go, how many sunsets and shootings stars they didn’t see. I tried all my best to show them, but I was always the “odd”, “the tiny crazy girl” who never thought about nothing but to dream impossible things.
But I will show them.

It’s not crazy to be a dreamer. It’s not odd to seek all my dreams. It’s not weird to try to find my own happiness.
For now, however, I have to figure out what to do. The night is coming, and the stars will cover the sky at any minute. Autumn made the favor of creating a huge blanket of leaves for me, and also gave me the chance of an amazing view of the sky. Thanks again, nature. Always making everything look unforgettable.

Tomorrow I decide where to go. For now, I stay with my inner mist. This external one doesn’t really want to tell me where to go. Fine, then! I’ll find out by the morning, when sun eventually gets rid of you.
As I lay down, I cover myself with leaves.
I can see the sky, I can feel the breeze.
My past seems to be gone.
Meanwhile, the present is my home.
About the future, I don’t really know.
I say to myself: “Maybe it’s time to let life flow. Maybe… It’s time… To let memories go.

Yes, it’s time. I get into my feet, look at the mist, and dive in head first. Why not to try? I came so far, I won’t fear it anymore. Show me what you hide, endless fog!
I go forward, and disappear in the middle of the haze. If you want to know more about where I’m going, I dare you to come with me.

 
And I won’t wait for long.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário