sexta-feira, 11 de fevereiro de 2011

What is it to you?

(My first post in English! :] )
This night at the college my teacher asked me what is a paragraph. My answer was:


A paragraph for me is a door I open with words coming from my mind. Once opened, it leads me to an universe where I can create whatever I want and go anywhere I find interesting. I can reach the stars or go to hell. I can give birth and kill. I can destroy and build. I can make people laugh or make people desperately cry. I can be a hero or a vilain.
I can create ANYTHING.
I can be God.

Everything I have to do is set my mind free and let it take the wheels.


After such explanation, I told her she should try it sometimes. She gave me an A. It only means I'm right.

Now, it's my turn to ask. Dear reader, what is a blank paper to you?

3 comentários:

  1. SENSACIONAAAAAAL!
    tu termimnou e não me mostrou na sala?
    *cry*

    sou tua fã , sabe disso né?
    :)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I just loved it!
    miss u Ale! I miss my class!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ResponderExcluir