quinta-feira, 13 de dezembro de 2012

No Name


My hands are already sweat and I’m starting to lose my breath. That’s the effect of seeing you coming closer. It’s crazy to think we know each other for such a long time, but only now I started seeing you as this amazing girl you are. Always lovely, kind, sensitive and funny.

“Every now and then I see a part of you I’ve never seen”

I’d like to run away from this college with you. Make my life with my songs and afford an amazing life to give you all you actually deserve. There would be no more hard times for any of us.

“one of these days you’ll realize what you mean… to me”

But maybe I can! I have my own lyrics, I think I’m not that bad when singing. Maybe I could give it a shot! But what should I play? Oh here you come! You know most of my lyrics, you could suggest one to me…

“Well I try to talk, but I can’t”

Damn words! Always go away when you’re here, when you look in my eyes, when I hear your voice... Well, I see I’ll have to choose it myself. Maybe if I write a new one... But what will I write about? What if…

“this happens every now and then…”

Ok, It’s done. That will be it. It’s not that bad, after all! Now all I gotta do is apply to that show. Wow, if they call me, the whole UK will hear me playing! Oh my… I must be strong, I need to be tough! This is my dream, and I can do it! If I get the courage to do this, I bet will be strong enough to tell you that… That you are my inspiration.

“So if you ever love somebody…”

A month has passed, and this is the audition’s day! I couldn’t be more nervous! There’s so many talented people here, I hope I stand a chance against them. I’ll just have one chance and I can’t blow it. I have to give my all. And I’ll do it for me… And specially for you.

“Because I’m falling…”

It’s time. It’s my turn to get on stage. Now it’s me and my guitar. I’m so nervous, so nervous…  Ok man, relax, it’s gonna be fine. You’ll get it. Go there and rock it! I hope you watch me tonight.



“...In love… In love”.







[Based on a real story] 

3 comentários:

  1. CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOREI, só isso que eu tenho pra dizer pra você, Alê!

    Sensacional!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. You start to write in english and now i have to remember many things so i can write here. Really?

    I like the song.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Could you move your lazy bunda and write something new?

    ResponderExcluir