sexta-feira, 27 de agosto de 2021

Just like Edith Piaf

(Click here and let the song lead your reading!)

 

(Non, rien de rien…)


It’s been so long since I started this road. So many places I’ve seen, so many people I’ve met, so many miles I’ve walked to finally get here.

Quite a journey, I may say. Those times when I was young, not knowing what to study, where to live, who would be those to help with the costs and decisions; the year abroad that got me a whole new point of view about life and enhanced my personality, giving me the wings I needed to keep chasing all I wanted.


(Ni le bien qu'on m'a fait, ni le mal, Tout ça m'est bien égal!)


After that, so many crazy things happened, just like when I found myself all alone, almost exploding from inside-out, like a volcano. Now I see... Those hard times made me as strong as I could get. Friends that I don’t get in touch anymore also had their role in my story, and I feel like they made their part and then went away to build their own path. I won’t forget the bad decisions, struggles, the tears pouring down my face, insecurities, and loneliness. It all made me who I am today. And if I could go back on time, I would do the same all over again!


(Car ma vie, car mes joies, Aujourd'hui... Ça commence avec toi!)


And right when I wasn’t looking for love, I found it. Someone to share the journey and look at the beauty of the minor details in life and nature. Now I can only be thankful for finding it exactly when I needed the boost to keep going with my dreams, with my personal goals. Together, we reached each and every one of them.

There still a long way to go, but now, I can count on somebody else to help me out. And last, but not least…

… I am certain I can count on myself.

 


(… Non, je ne regrette de rien.)

 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário