segunda-feira, 25 de abril de 2022

Just another rainy night

 Clique aqui e dê play na chuva e no vídeo antes de ler :)


I still look outside and see your face at every little drop of rain. It’s funny to think that even the Sky is crying now that you’re gone.

I wonder how you’re doing this far… Are you fine? Did everything go just as you planned, just as you dreamed? I have to admit it keeps me awake from time to time… You had so many objectives, goals, places to see, people to know. Have you got to see everything you wanted already?

Have you got any sincere smile? At least one butterfly in the stomach? Have you touched the stars? Have you thrown yourself away in some deep blue sky? Did you have the chance to just lay in the ground and look at the clouds? What about some dance in the rain?

Right now I look outside again to check if I see any of your moves in this rain pouring right at my window. Maybe a rainbow comes after it — and God I pray it brings you here. Let me be your pot of gold, your final reach! I swear I’ll wait for you.

You know, little bird, no place is big enough to fit your wings. So the joke’s on me to think you could fit only in my heart. Anyway, it’s even more beautiful to see you fly, and I mean it. No regrets. So keep going and enjoy the life only you could give to yourself. I’ll be here, in case you need a nice word or a warm hug.

The tea cup is empty and the night is far from ending. Better get some sleep.

Good night, free spirit. Wherever the heck you may be.

(I miss you)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário